FAQ / Terms and Conditions
How does ordering work?
- Once you have received an invitation to create an account and sign in to our B2B portal, you will be able to see our complete wholesale offering.
- Add the item to your cart and follow the steps to complete the order.
- WPL BIKE will receive the order on our end and configure the shipping and taxes appropriately.
- You will receive invoice by email with link to pay by credit card. If you are not on credit terms with us, your order will not ship until the invoice is paid.
- You will receive email notifications as the order is fulfilled and shipped to you.
How can I get credit terms?
We do not offer credit terms to retailers. If you are a distributor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss credit options.
What is the cost of shipping?
Please read our Shipping Policy in the footer links.
How do I change/cancel an order?
After confirming your order, you will receive an email notification with order details. You must notify us immediately by contacting email@example.com, however we cannot make any guarantees regarding cancelling/changing orders after you have confirmed the order. If you are not on credit terms, the order will not ship until you have paid by credit card.
Can I get samples?
For samples please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will it take the order to arrive?
Orders ship within 2-3 business days of order completion. Shipping time within Canada and US is typically 3-7 business days for Ground SPD and LTL freight. Ocean freight orders are typically 4-6 weeks.
Where can I see product SDS?
All SDS can be found here: https://wplbike.com/pages/safety-data-sheets
Can I get a logo/product image?
Logos, product images and etc... found here: https://wplbike.com/pages/media
How come these product codes are different?
The product codes you see in the B2B portal are case pack codes. Each product title will specify the inner quantity of each case pack.